If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Data X Intelligence S.L., with tax ID number B86510138 , is a company with registered offices in Paseo de los Parques 13 Ch 21 28109 Madrid, incorporated for an indefinite term by public deed granted in the presence of Notary Public of Madrid, Mr. Javier Sánchez Cánovas
Should you wish to contact DataX you can do so directly at the address stated above, or through the following contacts:
Phone number: +34 670212804
Information Security Policy
The purpose of Information Security Management System (ISMS) in Datax is to ensure the continuity and protection of the business processes and information assets which are considered within the ISMS scope (stated in ISMS scope document). The information security needs and objectives are stated in this document to minimize the impact of security incidents on the operations of the company.
The primary audiences for Information Security Policy are Management, System and Information Owners, Business and Functional Managers, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), and IT Security Practitioners of the organization.
3. Corporate ISMS Policy
The Information Security Management System of Datax intends to ensure:
- Integrity of all business processes, information assets, and supporting IT assets and processes, through protection from unauthorized modification, guarding against improper information modification or destruction, and includes ensuring information non-repudiation and authenticity. The unauthorized modification or destruction of information could have severe or catastrophic adverse effect on organizational operations, organizational assets, or individuals;
- Availability of all business processes, information assets, and supporting IT assets and processes to authorized users when needed, ensuring timely and reliable access to and use of information. The disruption of access to, or use of, information or an information system could have serious adverse effect on organizational operations, organizational assets, or individuals;
- Confidentiality of all information assets (information is not disclosed to unauthorized persons through deliberate or careless action). Preserving authorized restrictions on information access and disclosure, including means for protecting personal privacy and proprietary information. The unauthorized disclosure of information could have limited adverse effect on organizational operations, organizational assets, or individuals.
- All IT-enabled processes and stakeholders shall follow the rules and regulations, or circulars published in the organization;
- All operational and system changes shall be monitored closely; these shall adhere to the change management process;
- Datax complies with the laws, regulations and contractual obligations which are applicable to the organization in general and in particular to its ISMS;
- All applicable information security requirements are satisfied;
- Continual improvement of the information security management system.
This policy applies to all Manager and staff of Datax, contractors, and third-party employees under contract, who have any access to, or involvement with, the business processes, information assets, supporting IT assets and processes covered under the scope of ISMS.
Datax shall ensure that all activities required to implement, maintain, and review this policy are performed. All personnel, regarded as included in the ISMS scope, must comply with this policy statement and its related security responsibilities defined in the information security policies and procedures that support the corporate information security policy. All personnel, even if not included in the ISMS scope, have a responsibility for reporting security incidents and identified weaknesses, and to contribute to the protection of business processes, information assets, and resources of Datax.
Datax holds the right to monitor the compliance of its personnel to this policy. Manager and staff of Datax, contractors, and third-party employees, who fail to comply with this policy, may be subjected to appropriate disciplinary actions.
7. Ownership and Revision This policy statement is owned by IT Department. This policy shall be revised once every year by the CISO and every time that the Management Team of Datax, decides to do so.